The most common tools and equipment used are :
- Manual and automated work stations. All take advantage of computerised equipment for Pulsed MIG, MIG or TIG welding.
- Six axis programmable welding robot, precision to 0.004″ and 60″ range, coupled with a rotating table and index bins.
- Gas welding
- Spot welding with stationary or mobile equipment
- Automatic equipment for inserts and assembly
- Wide variety of peripheral equipment.
Mobile spot welder with
Assembled component for a
Six axis programmable welding robot with
its rotating table and index bins.
Photos : Jean-Bruno Ouellette Lapointe, Welder
Marcel Langevin, Robot and component.
Telephone : (450) 449-1449 | Fax : (450) 449-1447
This site has been developed and
produced by ouellette001.com